29.12.11

#23 Arina

From: Arina, Singapore - December 2011



 Last week I received a lot of mail but I've been so busy with celebrating Christmas.. a lot of catching up to do! I was really surprised when I received this lovely parcel from Arina. It was filled with traditional goodies from Singapore, which I love!! Thank you so much Arina. I'm definitely gonna use the tissue holder ;-). I'll try to write back at you asap, but I want to send you something special so it might take a little more time.

2 comments:

Rina said...

I'm pretty sure I wrote my blog address on the yellow paper there XD haha oh well. :)

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you liked it! :D For a second there, I thought I might have written the wrong address haha

-Arina

Marlou said...

ohhhhh dat bloemetjesplakband <3
wat een heerlijke post zeg :)