10.3.12

#42 Tina

From: Tina, Slovenia - March 2012


Yesterday I got this letter from Tina, all the way from Slovenia! It's my first letter from Slovenia. But, there is something strange with this letter.. If you look closer at the date, you can see she wrote this letter on the 24th of september! In the letter she's also talking about her upcoming birthday (in November). So has this envelope been traveling by mail for more than 5 months?
Also, I started my project on the 9th of october.. so it's not even possible that she already wrote me a letter in september?
The date on the stamp tells me it was stamped on the first of March. So maybe she just forgot about the letter. But another strange thing.. I don't remember giving my address to someone called Tina! I checked my mail but I couldn't find anything.
So Tina, if you are reading this.. explain yourself! :)

7 comments:

Masha said...

Spannend! The mistery of the way to late letter :)

tinekatrine said...

very strange, haha :)

kar said...

Haha, dat is inderdaad erg mysterieus :)

Nicole van Roekel said...

Woehoehoeee, spannend! Ik denk inderdaad dat ze hem al heel lang geleden geschreven heeft en pas laat op de bus heeft gedaan. Of hij is ergens kwijtgeraakt en ineens weer boven water gekomen?

Jennifer said...

Is de envelop ook überhaupt wel in Polen gestempeld? Misschien is er gewoon iemand die je erin probeert te luizen en is het gewoon een goede vriendin van je! ;)

Marlou said...

HA :D ik ben benieuwd naar dit mysterie!

BeHappy said...

En heeft er al een Tina gemeld?